Take the Next Step in Your Career With Our Referral and Broker Program
Abundant Life Capital Group encourages all brokers and referrals to preview or submit any transaction in partnership with our firm. We pay commission at the best rates as well as referral fees for all deals we fund that are brought to us by you. On transaction and project funding ventures that are of a certain size, our organization needs to work directly with your client. However, the deal is yours and if a client returns to us that you brought forth, we will direct them back to you, regardless of whether we funded them. Our relationships with our referral sources and brokers are highly valued and treated as such.
Call us today to converse with one of our topnotch commercial financial consultants regarding our referral and broker program.
The Broker Program at Abundant Life Capital Group
Our firm currently has regional sales positions available nationwide.
- Are you presently employed by a firm that lacks the resources or lending capabilities to fund your deals in the quick turnaround time you need?
- Are you tired from an exhausting amount of footwork that doesn’t pay off in an adequate commission?
- Would you like to be a member of a highly skilled team comprised of talented professionals who consistently apply themselves to the goal of funding your clients or vendors?
- Do you seek to be a part of a nationally recognized company that is experiencing an exciting amount of growth?
- Would you like to have access to our financing tools and reputational backing anywhere, allowing you to work remotely?
If the answer is yes to these questions, we want to hear from you.
Join Our Team
Our company is seeking hard working, motivated, experienced and professional brokers that are pursuing the next step in their career. We can help you with the resources you need in order to advance your professional future and apply your skills in a meaningful and mutually beneficial arrangement. Email us today to schedule an interview and discuss this outstanding opportunity.